ASUS has simply introduced their flagship ROG Dominus Excessive motherboard, designed solely for Intel’s Skylake-X 28 core processors. The motherboard is a beast in all methods potential, that includes unmatched quantities of energy packed inside a Tremendous ETX type issue or often known as EEB/ATX.
ASUS’s ROG Dominus Excessive Motherboard Is A Beast – Large Energy Enter, Full Channel PCIe Slots, 12 DDR4 DIMM Slots, and Extra For 28 Core Xeon W-3175W Unlocked CPU
The ASUS ROG Dominus Excessive motherboard is designed as a brilliant workstation and fanatic product which is able to take full benefit of the 28 core Skylake-X CPUs launching in December. Board is predicated on the LGA 3647 socket which has to this point been obtainable solely on server platforms however with the brand new 28 core components, many motherboard distributors will probably be providing their very own high-end creations primarily based across the socket for the fanatic and ultra-premium area of interest. Some key options of this motherboard embody:
Associated ASUS Declares 20 Z390 Motherboards For Intel ninth Gen Core CPUs – ROG Maximus XI, ROG STRIX, TUF Gaming and PRIME Sequence Roundup
- Designed for Intel Skylake-X 28 core CPU: with 32 energy phases, twin 24-pin, quad 8-pin, twin 6-pin 12V energy connectors that ship industry-leading energy effectivity
- Quad Power Graphic Energy: 4-Approach PCI-E Gen3 x16 hyperlink supporting NVidia GeForce SLI, NVidia NVLink and AMD CrossFireX on demand
- Constructed for Excessive-Efficiency Networking: That includes onboard Aquantia AQC-107 10Gbps LAN, Intel I219-LM Gigabyte LAN, Intel AC-9260 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and ROG GameFirst know-how
- 5-Approach Optimization that includes Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4: Supplies computerized overclocking profiles for optimum OC efficiency whereas 14 PWM fan headers guarantee help for dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched Personalization: with 1.77” coloration LiveDash OLED, full aluminum physique cowl, backplate armor, and ASUS unique AURA Sync RGB lighting
- ROG Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220 teamed with Sonic Studio III, forged an aural panorama that attracts you deeper into the motion.
Speaking in regards to the motherboard itself, we’re an EEB/ATX Type Issue (14″ x 14″). The board comes with a single LGA 3647 socket which is powered by a 32 Part VRM design. That is going to be the beefiest energy supply resolution ever designed for a CPU lineup. The board will get energy from a spread of various connectors and is designed to make the most of twin PSUs that permit for unprecedented overclocking potential on the excessive core depend Skylake-X processors.
Now comply with me on this, you want two ATX 24-pin connectors to energy the board alone. To energy the CPU, you’d want quad 8-pin connectors and twin 6-pin 12V energy connectors. So yeah, all of this juice is only for the CPU alone. Let’s transfer to the growth capabilities which embody quad PCIe 3.zero x16 connectors with full x16 lanes. This permits help for Four means NVIDIA GeForce SLI, NVLINK, and AMD CrossFireX. Those that are constructing workstations could discover this to be the right Quadro or WX sequence rig for them.
Associated Intel ninth Gen HEDT ‘Core-X’ Basin Falls Refresh and Skylake-X 28 Core Lineup Confirmed – Core i9-9980XE 18 Core Flagship, Core i9-9960X, Core i9-9940X, Core i9-9920X, Core i9-9820X and Core i7-9800X
Reminiscence help consists of 12 DDR4 DIMM slots which might help 192 GB of reminiscence. There are additionally twin DIMM.2 slots, providing help for 4 M.2 SSDs. Storage choices embody two U.2 ports and eight SATA III ports for unmatched storage capabilities. The VRM is cooled by a big heatsink with energetic cooling (4 blade followers) hidden beneath the heatsink shroud. There’s additionally a big I/O cowl with the 1.77″ coloration LiveDash OLED and a full aluminum physique cowl and backplate armor that comes with ASUS Aura Sync RGB Lighting. The motherboard PCH heatsink has the massive ASUS ROG Eye brand which seems to be lovely. The motherboard is claimed to be tailor-made for customized liquid loops and given the quantity of energy it wants, it might require some beefy cooling resolution to run secure 24/7.
I/O on the motherboard consists of Aquantia AQC-107 10Gbps LAN, Intel I219-LM Gigabyte LAN, Intel AC-9260 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and ROG GameFirst know-how. Audio is powered by the SupremeFX S1220 teamed with Sonic Studio III. ASUS can be providing a spread of USB 3.1 Gen 2 Kind A and Kind C ports for expanded connectivity choices. The discharge date is pitted for December and the value stays an unknown however we’ll be certain that to get extra info on the motherboard when it comes.
Share Tweet Submit