Ghost Recon Wildlands‘ Particular Operations Three replace arrives subsequent week for 12 months 2 Cross homeowners. Like previous Particular Operations, Ubisoft is promising the same old PvE mission, PvP additions, and commonplace array of beauty objects, in addition to a brand new Photograph Mode.
Particular Operations Three is a part of Ghost Recon Wildlands’ 12 months 2 content material, which consists of 4 free batches of stuff. Earlier updates featured crossovers with different Ubisoft franchises – Particular Operations 1 featured Sam Fisher of Splinter Cell fame, and Particular Operations 2 was Rainbow Six Siege themed. Will Particular Operations Three additionally characteristic some type of crossover? Ubisoft hasn’t revealed something but, however it’s doable, as we don’t have a trailer or any property for this Operation simply but. Right here’s a full rundown of Particular Operations 3’s content material:
Associated The Crew 2 Will get PvP and a Damaging Demolition Derby Mode Subsequent Week
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands’ third free main replace for the second yr of post-launch conten, Particular Operation 3, will include a brand-new PvE mission, new PvP maps and courses, a brand new Photograph Mode, in addition to enhancements to the Status Financial system primarily based on group suggestions.
- PvE Mission and Rewards: Particular Operation Three will include a free PvE mission and different rewards.
- PvP Courses + Maps: Two Ghost Warfare courses impressed by the Particular Operation Three theme will be a part of the struggle. We will even have two new maps so that you can check their kits on.
- Photograph Mode: Seize your epic moments and the gorgeous surroundings of the Wildlands with our new Photograph Mode characteristic.
- Status Financial system: Primarily based on group suggestions, we will likely be implementing additional updates to the Status Financial system that construct upon the modifications from Particular Operation 2. We’ll have extra data coming quickly.
- New Customization Objects: Greater than 90 new objects will likely be added to the shop, together with a brand new pack associated to the theme.
A lot of the Particular Operations Three content material (except for beauty stuff) is free, though 12 months 2 Cross homeowners could have one-week early entry. 12 months 2 Cross homeowners additionally get entry to 1 unique customization pack. The 12 months 2 Cross prices $25.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is out there on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Particular Operations Three will likely be out there on December 11 for 12 months 2 Cross homeowners, and December 18 for everyone else.
Share Tweet Submit