Hellblade patch 1.03 has been launched for PC which incorporates HDR assist for each AMD and NVIDIA graphic playing cards.
Apart from supporting Excessive Dynamic Vary, the brand new patch additionally presents reminiscence enhancements and common optimizations alongside varied fixes.
Associated New Dying Mild Mod ‘Harran Uncut and Prolonged’ Restores Some Reduce Content material and Improves Gameplay Mechanics
The official launch notes for Hellblade patch 1.03 have been included under:
- HDR (excessive dynamic vary) assist for each NVIDIA and AMD graphics playing cards
- Fastened flickering subject in tower cinematic
- Fastened texture streaming subject for Surtr
- Surtr gates are simpler to open
- Reminiscence enhancements
- Basic optimizations
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is offered now for PC, PlayStation four and Xbox One. Developed by Ninja Concept, the action-adventure was launched for PC and PS4 again in 2017. The Xbox One model was launched again in April of this 12 months.
Share Tweet Submit