Blizzards has introduced that it has begun rolling out the primary Battle for Azeroth patch 8.1.5 construct on the PTR and has shared some builders’ notes.
Upcoming patch 8.1.5 will unlock the Kul Tiran and Zandalari allied races, however may also introduce new Naga invasion World Quests alongside WSG and AB visible enhancements. As well as, the upcoming content material replace will add Wintergrasp to the Epic Battleground listing, though this characteristic is likely to be locked on the PTR at first.
Associated The Division 2 to Skip Steam in Favor of Epic Video games Retailer, Extra Ubisoft Titles to Comply with
We’ve included the builders’ notes, as shared by Blizzard, down under:
We’re underway with the deployment of our first construct of WoW 8.1.5 to our Public Take a look at Realms. We anticipate it to be playable quickly, and we need to begin discussions concerning the options of the replace that we’ll be testing:
- The Kul Tiran Allied Race unlock
- The Zandalari Allied Race unlock
- Naga invasion World Quests
- New portal rooms in faction capitals
- The following chapter of pet battle Raiding with Leashes
- Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin visible enhancements
Our testing on this first construct shall be primarily technical, so some 8.1.5 options shall be locked/unavailable for the primary few days whereas we work on preliminary considerations:
- New Warfare Marketing campaign quests
- New quests and questlines targeted on Magni, Hati, and the eight non-gathering major Professions
- Warlords of Draenor Timewalking dungeons
- New Brawl in Arathi Basin vs. AI
- Wintergrasp coming to the Epic Battleground listing
- New Brawler’s Guild replace
- New Darkmoon Faire curler coaster
- New Micro-holidays and updates to Kids’s Week
Moreover, you may even see some options referenced on this PTR (equivalent to Ashran as an Epic Battleground) that aren’t a part of 8.1.5, however could also be launched in a later replace. We’ll preserve an eye fixed out for such issues and ensure to let you already know what we aren’t testing on this PTR.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is accessible globally now. The growth’s first main content material replace, patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance was launched on the reside servers final month.
Share Tweet Submit